A good night's sleep is essential to your physical & mental wellbeing. Here are our top tips for the best night's sleep of your life.
Sleep your way to a healthier, happier you
Did you know that 7-9 hours is the recommended amount of sleep per day for adults? How many hours are you faring per night? From reducing stress to boosting your immunity, the physical and mental benefits of getting a full night’s sleep are aplenty.
Whether you’re a natural night owl or just got carried away binging your favourite Netflix series, life can often get in the way of a good night’s sleep. But don’t let it get you off track! Here’s your gentle reminder to prioritise your beauty ZZZs.
6 reasons why sleep is important
- A good night’s rest can naturally boost your mood and energy.
- Sleeping can sharpen your brain, doing wonders for your productivity and concentration levels.
- Sleep can power-up your gym seshs, improving your performance.
- Keeps your memories safe for blissful, nostalgic moments down the track.
- Well-rested sleep can improve your immune system and protect against heart problems.
- Fights off junk food cravings and helps to prevent unwanted weight gain.
If you’ve woken up a tad bleary-eyed, you can catch up on a bit of shut-eye during the day by having a 10- 20 minute power nap. While the ideal duration varies based on the individual, a short nap can leave you feeling restored and energised, without impacting your night-time beauty sleep.
Need some extra tips on how to enjoy our best night’s sleep? Read this blog.
The bottom line: Complementing your nutrition and exercise efforts, better sleep equates to better health. Balance is always the key – too much or too little sleep can both have a negative impact on your overall wellbeing.
Sleep well with Papinelle
Having highlighted the importance of mindful rest and self-care, we’ve also collated our favourite products for the best night’s sleep of your life.
- Cosy up in luxury with our silk sleepwear collection
- Relax in soft comfort with our gorgeous loungewear pieces
- Enjoy your morning coffee in our signature robes
- Skip the dreaded sleep wrinkles with our silk eye masks and pillow slips
- Pamper your senses with our bath and home products
Words: Melinda Harcourt