Soak your stresses away
- Naturally formulated to promote relaxation and ease sore muscles
- Selected natural ingredients work together to soothe the body and mind
- Prepares you for a better night’s sleep
- Lavender - aids relaxation
- Sweet Orange - calms the mind
- Sunflower - repairs the body
How to use: Simply add the Goodnight Bath Bomb to your warm bath and soak in the benefits
Drift into dreamland after a soaking in our softening, relaxing blend aromas combined with magnesium and bicarbonate of soda for all the muscular benefits. Research shows a warm bath before bed will not only get you sleeping better, but falling asleep faster. Bathing with calming lavender petals and relaxing Goodnight Pure Essential Oil Blend can help to soothe the body and mind and prepare you for a deeper sleep. The Goodnight Blend includes a range of pure essential oils designed to promote restorative sleep, including lavender oil, geranium oil, cedarwood oil and many others.
- Warm baths can help you to unwind after a busy day by relieving tension and pain, boosting circulation and encouraging healing - all important elements of a good night's sleep
- Sodium bicarbonate can also assist to further soothe and relieve the body with cleansing and detoxifying properties that promote circulation.
- In combination with citric acid and warm water, this creates the wonderful fizzing effect.
- Epsom salts (also called Magnesium) are known for their detoxification and rejuvenating properties which work to reduce inflammation, enhance muscle function and improve the absorption of nutrients.
- Lavender essential oil is most well known for its calming aromatic effects and is also believed to have anti-inflammatory effects.
- Cedarwood essential oil is known to reduce stress by stimulating serotonin production which can also elevate your mood for the sweetest dreams.
- Sunflower oil was selected due to its high Vitamin E content which helps moisturise your skin and regenerate skin cells.
- The large 220g Bath Bomb means you can enjoy these bathing benefits for longer.